Hello guys, Welcome to jobsfreehub.com. In this blog, we will discuss Exam City can be found at “pariksha.up.nic.in” for UPSESSB TGT and PGT Admit Cards 2022. The upsessb.org website has posted the 2022 UPSESSB TGT and UP PGT Recruitment. The TGT and PGT Exam for Uttar Pradesh is scheduled for August 2022. On the official website, candidates can check the entire UPSESSB PGT Exam Date in accordance.
For Trained Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers, the state’s assisted non-government secondary schools had 4163 openings posted by UPSESSB. There are 624 postings for the PGT, compared to 3539 for the TGT. The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board is known as UPSESSB. The recruitment for TGT and PGT roles was announced via this board. Candidates can apply online starting on June 9 and may do so until July 3 for TGT positions and July 9 for PGT positions in 2022.
We will keep you informed of any changes to the exam schedule. It is a must that candidates bring their UP PGT/TGT Admit Card with them on the day of the interview as well. The applicants for this position have been informed that they must access the admit cards from the official website according to the schedule. The significance of the admission cards must be understood by the candidates.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card, Exam Date Notice 2022 Information
|Recruiting Department||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Admit Cards Availability||one week before the examination date|
The written exam will serve as the primary foundation for selecting candidates for the TGT and PGT positions in Uttar Pradesh. For the positions as PGTs, there will be an interview. There will be 125 multiple-choice questions on the written test. There will be no negative grading and the TGT and PGT exams will last two hours.
UPSESSB Exam Pattern for PGT, TGT Posts Information
|Total Time Duration||120 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|Total Marks||500 Marks||425 Marks|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Type||Multiple Choice|
|Marks For Every Correct Answer||4 Marks||3.4 Marks|
Download Process for UP TGT, PGT Admit Card 2022 Information
- Candidates must first go to the official website’s URL at pariksha.up.nic.in.
- the UP Secondary Education Selection Board Apply Online link.
- Click “Download Admit Cards” for the Concerned Posts in the right sidebar.
- Enter the candidate’s information next, including registration number, birthdate, name, etc.
- Check the information you have entered, then click the submit button.
- Your device will display the UPSESSB admit card once you have entered the requested information.
- Take a valid printout of it after downloading and saving it for future use.