Hello guys, Welcome to jobsfreehub.com. In this blog, we will share information on Haryana CET Answer Key 2022 6 November HSSC CET Question Paper. For the first time, the Haryana Government is holding the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group C and Group D positions. The CET qualified individuals will be permitted to apply for the next positions.
Over 1000 testing locations are slated to administer the test on November 5 and 6, 2022. The exam for the morning shift (3rd shift) on November 6 has already been finished as of the time this article was being written. Candidates are looking for the Haryana CET Answer Key 2022 and Question Paper for the completed shifts now that the exam is over. We will make the HSSC CET Answer Key and Question Paper available to our readers.
HSSC CET Exam Answer Key & Question Paper Information
|Name of Exam||Common Eligibility Test|
|Nature of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|HSSC CET Answer Key Status||To be released|
A few days after the test, the Haryana CET’s official Answer Key will be made public. Due to the fact that online instructors and coaching facilities frequently produce the solution keys in accordance with the release of question papers, they are likely to be accessible quickly after the shifts have ended.
Along with the test questions, links to the official and unofficial answer keys will be posted here.
- The government has set up more than 1000 testing locations where the exam is given.
- The test is administered offline using an OMR-based system.
- There were 100 questions on the exam.
- There were five possible answers for each question.
- The solution had four possibilities, and the fifth was to designate it as untried.
- It took 105 minutes to complete the question paper in its entirety.
- The current answers will each receive one mark.
- There won’t be any failing grades in the test.
The CET test is the first of its kind, and other states have been seen to adopt the format as well. Candidates can apply for advertised Group C and D positions in Haryana government agencies based on their CET results.
The CET scorecard will only be valid for one year.
Haryana CET Answer Key & Objections Information
The Haryana CET answer key will be made public a few days after the test, as we already mentioned. According to the question paper booklet set codes A, B, C, and D, the answer key will be made available. The candidates must download the solution key and compare their responses to it.
Candidates are permitted to raise and submit objections against any wrong answers they identify in the official key. The commission will update those responses and provide a final answer key once the objections have been confirmed. The final answer key will be used to analyze the candidates’ answer sheets.
Here you’ll find a link to obtain the answer key and submit your complaints.
How to Download the Haryana CET Answer Key 2022?
Candidates will need to wait a few days for the official key before they may download the answers. However, the unofficial keys will also be liked here and available soon after. The steps are listed below for the official key.
- First, access the HSSC’s official website at hssc.gov.in.
- then select “Click here to view new website of HSSC” on the home page.
- The notification for the answer key can be found in the top bar of the homepage.
- Download the paper code and answer key for your shift by clicking the same link.